Getting denied your ESTA USA application can cause disappointment and be an inconvenience if you want to travel to the US. There are various causes of why an ESTA application gets refused. Sadly, it is not a requirement for the US Customs and Border Protection or the CBP to give you the reasons for denying your application.
Reasons why your ESTA USA gets denied
More often than not, your denied ESTA USA is most probably due to one or more of the listed causes:
- You overstayed on a previous visit in the United States.
- You provided incorrect answers to your application.
- You have lost your passport in the past and reported it as stolen.
- You have a criminal record.
- You gave false personal information.
- You are not a VWP national.
What to do next if my your ESTA gets rejected?
Being denied an ESTA isn’t the finish line yet. Make sure to reassess your application and try to understand what could’ve been the possible reason for the refusal. Then, you may proceed on either of these steps.
Apply again for a new ESTA
You can go back and check your application on the official ESTA website. Find if you made simple mistakes. Take a keen look at the details you’ve entered such as your name, date of birth, country of citizenship and passport information. If you see any mistake in your form or entered any information amiss, you need to wait for 24 hours to reapply for esta. Since this will be a new application, you are required to pay for the processing fee again.
However, if you’re denied due to other reasons and your circumstances have not changed, your new application will also be rejected.
Get a US Visa
A denied ESTA application does not mean that you are totally ineligible to visit the US. Sometimes, it simply implies that you are not allowed to do it without a visa.
For instance, you will be denied if your intention for your visit is not part of the Visa Waiver Program of the US or your planned length of stay is more than 90 days. In those cases, you will have to apply for a US Visa or at the Consular post or US Embassy in the country of your residence. You’ll have the option to get a B1 Business Visa, B2 Tourist Visa, or a combination of the two visas.
Remember that gaining an ESTA visa or US visa doesn’t guarantee entry to the U.S., all travelers will still be undergo further review and questioning upon arrival.…
If you’re looking to get into the United States and found your country to be engaged in a Visa Waiver Program, then you’re in luck! This is a quick setup guide to help you secure an essential requirement for your trip. This requirement is the ESTA, also known as Electronic System for Travel Authorization.
Process of Getting ESTA
You can process your ESTA application at the comforts of your own abode. So what you can do while processing your application is sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of coffee—or bourbon, whichever you prefer—while trying to accomplish it. Here are the simple steps:
- Fill out the ESTA application form at https://estavisa.gr/simpliroste-tin-aitisi-yia-esta-visa
- Verify your personal details and submit your application
- Pay the fee with either PayPal, Mastercard, Discover, Visa, or any available payment method presented to you.
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the application is returned.
- It is as simple as it can get: getting and processing your ESTA application is as easy as walking a dog in the park. The results of your application would arrive in just a few minutes after your whole application is screened.
Great Tips in the Process
Nevertheless, for those having to go through the process for the first, or are just simply wary of it, there here are tips to get you started before attempting to process an ESTA.
- Make sure you are eligible. Check if your country is part of the Visa Waiver Program before starting to pick up the computer and opening the ESTA website. Otherwise, you might want to secure a different application or requirement before entering the US.
- Follow the Procedure Carefully. The steps might be simple, but missing any of these might cause you problems in the future. Make sure that you are on the right website, follow the step-by-step procedure that is asked of you.
- Triple check everything you submit. You have to verify all the details that you provide in your application to avoid any discrepancy. One small mistake might lead to circumstances that may not be beneficial to us.
- Secure and Get Help from a Reputable USA Authorization Agency, like ESTA VISA. One good way to ensure the acceptance of your application is getting help from an agency. They can help you verify, process, and assess the application to help you through the whole thing.
ESTA Visa: Getting Assistance
Whether using the ESTA for business, tour, or transit, ESTA Visa could surely help you with whatever it is you need for the application process. They provide the following wonderful services to help you:
- Step-by-step personalized help to prepare and select the required documents for your visa
- Chat service for online technical and ESTA-related support through a simplified process
- Up-to-date email notifications for news, updates, and regulatory change
- Preparation of a necessary request by a professional visa representative
- 24-hour emergency help
- Fixing appointments at the consulate should the application be rejected.
ESTA Visa can provide you with all these services to secure that you get your ESTA and travel to the US in no time.
Traveling across your own country is one thing, but having to experience the whole world is a different one. And what better way to enjoy the world than to visit all the places that you can, as long as you have the permits and visa, an example of which is the ESTA. Processing your application is easy so long as you follow the tips. More significant help will undoubtedly come your way if you ask assistance from ESTA Visa because more help can only bring you good. …